WST Now Hiring: Client Relationship Associate - Roanoke, VA
Wilbanks, Smith & Thomas Asset Management, LLC is an established and growing investment advisory firm with offices in multiple cities. We are dedicated to providing our clients world class investment strategies and service. Our team currently consists of more than 45 professionals, each of whom is expected to serve with enthusiasm, alacrity, and the utmost professionalism. In return we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and friendly work atmosphere with opportunities for advancement. Only those candidates with integrity, dedication and a desire for long-term employment should apply for this position.
We are seeking to fill the position of Client Relationship Associate which is a full-time permanent position working in our Roanoke, Virginia office. The role of this position is to provide administrative support to the Portfolio Manager and his clients while completing daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. This is a support position and the successful candidate will be a team player willing to take direction and be resourceful. Candidate must also possess excellent communication skills and a friendly, professional and positive demeanor.
This position requires a basic understanding of securities (stocks, mutual funds, bonds) so candidates with experience in the financial and investment industry are preferred.
The Client Relationship Associate position is a good opportunity for growth into a Junior Portfolio Manager position — we encourage candidates to take the Chartered Financial Analyst Level I exam.
- prepare client account paperwork and correspondence
- process incoming correspondence, make copies and file
- document various activities and client/account changes as required by compliance and industry regulations
- correspond and process paperwork with various custodians and bank trust officers
- add and maintain client profiles and investment accounts in company databases
- process wires, security transfers and cash distributions from client accounts
- schedule meetings and help prepare meeting materials for the portfolio manager
- gain a thorough understanding of client accounts, including investment goals, restrictions, and overall objectives
- prepare reports and tax information for client accounts
- complete various projects (database updates and maintenance, client inquiries and correspondence, etc.)
Other requirements include strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office software suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and excellent organizational skills. Knowledge of Salesforce and Orion Advisor Tech will be very helpful in this position.
If you are interested in applying for the Client Relationship Associate position please submit your resume in PDF format to Human Resources Manager, Wilbanks Smith & Thomas Asset Management LLC, 150 West Main Street, Suite 1700, Norfolk, VA 23510.
Email: email@example.com. No phone inquiries will be accepted.
Besides attributed information, this material is proprietary and may not be reproduced, transferred or distributed in any form without prior written permission from WST. WST reserves the right at any time and without notice to change, amend, or cease publication of the information. This material has been prepared solely for informative purposes. The information contained herein may include information that has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is made available on an “as is” basis without warranty. This document is intended for clients for informational purposes only and should not be otherwise disseminated to other third parties. Past performance or results should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future performance or results, and no representation or warranty, express or implied is made regarding future performance or results. This document does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, any security, future or other financial instrument or product.